Peter Marshall Steel Stairs is a specialist company principally engaged in the design, fabrication and installation of highly engineered steelwork, staircases and balustrade systems.
With the expertise and experience, Peter Marshall Steel Stairs can deliver wide ranging solutions, from small one-off applications to multi-site, multi-flight installations.
- Loading and Unloading Lorries using Overhead Crane & Forklifts
- Read and understand delivery and order notes.
- Adhering to onsite Health and Safety Regulations
- Ensure highest standards of work continuously maintained.
- Manual Handling of timbers etc
- Cleaning and general housekeeping
- Handling and transporting heavy lifts.
- Abel to work independently.
- Reporting issues with equipment’s or unsafe conditions
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with steel and a background of goods in/out desirable but not essential. Must be reliable.
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Physical strength and stamina
Experience / Qualifications
- Full training will be given for the main role, but preferred qualifications would consist of Overhead Crane licence, Forklift truck licence, Side loader, loading experience.
- Basic understanding of steel processing, beams, plates, flats, angles and hollow sections.
- Job Type – Full – time, Permanent
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be dependent on experience, and we offer a competitive benefits package including company pension, sick pay scheme, health plan, cycle to work scheme, option to purchase additional holidays and overtime is also generally available.
If you’re interested in this role, please email our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details or fill in the form below